AAAAHHHHHH, After a hard days work!!!!

customsteve01

dtel--what is the beer of choice in your part of the country?  i've never been in  your area because i have chronic asthma and everyone has told me how hot & humid it is there--that weather practically kills me. perhaps, i could handle a fall or winter trip to have less oppressive weather? what is the most popular beer?

• Moderators

dtel--what is the beer of choice in your part of the country? i've never been in your area because i have chronic asthma and everyone has told me how hot & humid it is there--that weather practically kills me. perhaps, i could handle a fall or winter trip to have less oppressive weather? what is the most popular beer?

Cold !

We live in a dry county ! [A]

I like almost any except Budweiser, My favorite is Abita, it's a local beer. I haven't tried them all but of the ones I have tried Amber is my favorite. http://www.abita.com/

Heat & humidity is something we don't have a shortage of, the grass is still green most of the time for Christmas. It is so hot here in the summer we try to go on vacation in the winter and head north if they have had a bad cold front and freezing weather.