AAAAHHHHHH, After a hard days work!!!!

customsteve01

If that's the view from your deck, then consider yourself blessed!

I agree. You have a sweet view there, Steve! Very nice. It has to be a nice feeling to sit down there, put your feet up and just.......look.

My grandparents lived in Manitou Springs, CO (a suburb of Colorado Springs) and had a huge picture window that showcased the best side of Pike's Peak. Absolutely stunning.

-David

Steve: You need to get yourself a set of THESE too:

picky, i'll bet that one of those glasses could make an Old Milwaukee taste good.

personally, i have a preference to the beer north of the border, in Mike Hurd country. I've been a Moosehead fan for over 20 years.

Yes that is the view from our back deck. It is actually better than that. The beer is sitting on a bench so to get that view I was sitting on the deck, when you get up alittle higher this is what you get.

Dtel,

We do ride them on occasion, no where near as much as they need to be rode. They most defenantly do not earn there keep. We call them "yard art" Its just so much easier to jump on the Harley and go than it is to pack them up in the trailer with all the tack, drive for about 30 min. to get to an area with horse trails. I guess we are just getting laisy. We do keep telling ourselves that we are going to ride them more.

post-16814-1381934863412_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Steve we have the best horses you can have !

They are our neighbors across the street, they take care of them, feed them and all we have to do is look out the front and there they are.

All we have to do is walk about 150 feet to pet them, the kids like to bring them carrots and apples. They are nice " yard art '', our neighbors have about 6 Paints, and chickens, a goat, a turkey, 2 swans, one pig, a few dogs, ducks, rabbits, and I know I am missing a few. And that's just across the street,

She loves animals and will take in just about anything, but she does take very good care of their pets. I know because when they go out of town I feed them, and she has a list of what container is what food and how much to feed them. When the pig got to about 250# she said she did not know what she was going to do with it if it got any bigger, I told her let me know I know what to do with it [:|] that was the face she made, it will never happen, it will die of old age with her, I know how she is.[:D]