Which amp/speaker selector is best?

33klfan

I have klipsch chorus II's and i want to use them for HT and 2 channel. I have a scott 233 and nad t753 to switch back and forth. It's kind of hard to switch wires around now since i can't reach around the speakers, so if this is the safest way without losing sound quality, then i guess it's ok. So what do you guys recommend. Thanks.

Niles DPS-1... the problem is it only allows for bare wire, and I wanted to use banana plugs. Dr Who made me a nice switch box with banana plugs, and I can go back and forth between my VRD's (2-ch) and Acurus A200X3 (HT) at the flip of a switch. It's very nice... thanks again Dr Who!!

Mike

• Moderators

Niles DPS-1... the problem is it only allows for bare wire, and I wanted to use banana plugs. Dr Who made me a nice switch box with banana plugs, and I can go back and forth between my VRD's (2-ch) and Acurus A200X3 (HT) at the flip of a switch. It's very nice... thanks again Dr Who!!

Mike

Doc,

Mike told me all about your box when I was in Washington. I want you to make me one. Shoot me a line and we can talk.

Travis

Mike

Doc,

Mike told me all about your box when I was in Washington. I want you to make me one. Shoot me a line and we can talk. I'd like to make one too. I can build it . All I need is the switch and the layout.

Travis

• 3 months later...

bluesboy, what do you know about a NILES BOX ................. I may need/ or be in the market for one ! Can some one briefly explain it's use, simply , not too technical, simply ................ I would like to use Cornwalls, H2's and Yamaha and Scott with out having to change speaker wires all the time ??

Does anyone know of any speaker selector boxes that have volume controls AND a remote control?

The reason I ask is because my vintage Marantz preamp does not have a remote............maybe this would be the solution.