• 1 month later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

What are the latest thoughts on the agenda? (question for Trey or Amy or Michael)

We'll have to get together on this. Mostly we're just dizzy from the Holidays and CES. [:)]

Details coming soon!

• Moderators

That is IF we can ever get Amy to meet on the subject.

She is so busy doing that Marketing thing, that she avoids talk on the subject.

I think SHE should run and HOST this years event.

Who is with me?

Geesh, Trey, all you have to do is schedule a meeting. Open your Outlook. [:)]

You guys would be incredibly bored if I ran and hosted the event, trust me. I know my limitations as far as audio-speak. Trey and Mark, you guys get on the stick, and I'll handle the paperwork! [:)]

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to look at flights to book a good fare.

What are the latest thoughts on the agenda? (question for Trey or Amy or Michael)

Are there any plans for Thursday evening socializing?

David

Just get yourself up here David, we'll find something for you to do. I would imagine more than a few folks showing up Thursday night since we're planning on the show starting at mid-day Friday. If I'm not helping with setup still you can hang at my place.

Trey's out of town for a bit, I'll start hounding him for a planning meeting soon.

Michael

I wonder how many of the headfi people know that the old school Klipsch speakers are as big as and bigger than a small refrigerator?.... especially when you get into those pro stacks? They're coming to see and listen to tiny, and really tiny, in ear monitors and are met with a mountain o' Klipsch that'll bring tears to Michael's eyes (or maybe not as he could supply it). And sounds even more impressive than the in ear monitors...

Indy, didn't you used to perform on MWM cabinets? Now that's a serious bass bin. Line up a few and they double as a stage.

Indy, didn't you used to perform on MWM cabinets? Now that's a serious bass bin. Line up a few and they double as a stage.

Yes, and your righ,t the rumble from below you was cool. That kick drum to the bass lines... to those synth tracks in the 80's... all humming along below me! hahahahahah

Some on here have Klipsch speakers BIGGER than a big refrigerator too!

LOL

Amy or Trey: Verna and I are planning to attend again this year. It is in Indy for certain, right? Do either of you know which dates the pilgrimage will be this year? Are the dates firm as of yet? Thanks. -Glenn

• 1 month later...

Trey is planning a big tent party I think.. sat night... I will not spoil the (Klipsch weekend) fun... and compete.

So not as big party at my place.. but may be an "afterset" is in order... For the die hards!! hehehehehehe?

I just wanted to be sure we had a great time sat night... Sometimes we were left on our own.

The event keeps getting bigger and better. I would love to meet especially 1st timers. To see their eyes open up is fun!

Be There! It should be fantastic!