Anybody have a guess what model this might be?

Elijah045

The price is sure nice(400 bucks wow!). I don't have a whole lot of experience with Craigslist, but I AM a bit suprised they let you post with an "efenheimer" on their website without repercussions. Then again, I've never posted there so what do I know!!??

Makes me wonder how much someone can actually get away with on Craigslist.

The price is sure nice(400 bucks wow!). I don't have a whole lot of experience with Craigslist, but I AM a bit suprised they let you post with an "efenheimer" on their website without repercussions. Then again, I've never posted there so what do I know!!??

Makes me wonder how much someone can actually get away with on Craigslist.

Apparently you have never perused the Personals section of Craigslist. You can post ads showing your body parts and what you are willing to do with them.[:S]

I wish that he would post a few pics of the speakers so we can get to the bottom of this F^@#% mystery - hahahahaha

Seems like cornwalls to me. Hope that someone lives in the general area and can save them from this foul mouthed F#(&$r. hehehehe