Copper Klipsch Sign

jamesV

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James,

Klipsch used to sell a home theatre sign. The one in the pic looks like it as I remember it. There are some folks on Ebay who sell audio and other type CNC cut signs. The Mac sign looks like it could be one of those. Don't recall having seen one of those ever cut out of copper colored stock, though.

• Moderators

Hmmm...looking at the dimensions in the first photo and the four holes in the corner, it sure looks like a license plate. I'm not sure what else it could be--I'm trying to find it in our records.

I may be hard pressed getting this into our store, though. I've fought for what we have, and it's just not selling well. I need more than 30 people to have an interest [:)]

Hmmm...looking at the dimensions in the first photo and the four holes in the corner, it sure looks like a license plate. I'm not sure what else it could be--I'm trying to find it in our records.

I may be hard pressed getting this into our store, though. I've fought for what we have, and it's just not selling well. I need more than 30 people to have an interest Smile

Amy - check oout picky's first 2 replies on the first page of this thread. He mentions that it is plastic and not the license plate.

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/69966.aspx

• Moderators

Looks like we had a Klipsch Plaque a while ago, but we're out. We also have listed in the system "Klipsch License Plate," and we have quite a few of those in the warehouse. I'll try to find out exactly what they are...