Goin' to Dallas ...

Chris Robinson

Hi y'all ... It's been a busy year, the last twelve months, but we have the house on the market here in Hilton Head and I was offered a job in Dallas two weeks ago, which I've accepted. I'll be starting out there on 2/11 and will be bunking in with family in Mansfield. Carrie and Jack will hang here until the end of his school year, summer vacation, or until the house sells, whichever comes first.

Hopefully, all our Klipsch gear will come with us. You all know how hard it is to find a house that is good for Klipschorns; hell, I had to design our current family room around them [:P] Given the real estate market, it may take some time to sell our house here, but we'll be keeping a sharp eye out in the Dallas area for a swell place to live. The house is almost flawless right now and the price is great if someone can recognize a bargain.

Love you guys; you're all a wonderful bunch. Can't tell you how much you've meant to me over the years.

Chris, Carrie, Jack, Kim & Carly

• Moderators

Troublemaker Devil

Having had the pleasure of meeting him, I know Chris has a nice sense of humor. For others reading it... well... maybe I'll send them some Wilted Flower

I like your new line.

Some think I'm Superfly, some think I'm Supercool and some think I'm Superbad. Superstud was also once used but that is a different story!

My dogs do not give a flip as long as I feed them.

BTW, Crowns and actives rule!

Welcome to the metroplex Chris! You should be able to find the perfect house for your family with just a little searching.

Carrie's already browsing the MLS online, checking out school systems. I'll be working in Carrollton when I'm not traveling (a lot) so it will be in North Dallas that we're looking. My old boss lives in Celina and wants me to look at doing a "ranch" up there. Frisco's close to work (just a toll road) but I'm not sure about it. Looks like it's grown awfully fast. Flower Mound, Southlake or Colleyville have good school systems, so we'll probably start looking in one of those places. Close to DFW is good too.

Troublemaker Devil

Having had the pleasure of meeting him, I know Chris has a nice sense of humor. For others reading it... well... maybe I'll send them some Wilted Flower

It would take a LOT to get me cranked up right now ... Jubs actually might be just the ticket if I could find a pair that Carrie would find aesthetically pleasing!

Chris,

Congrats on Dallas bro. That will be nice to be within commuting distance from Hope. Wink

Hope all goes well selling and selecting houses. Also for your family in this season of transition.

Thanks, Dee, for the well-wishes. We'll be doing our best during this transition. I hadn't thought about Hope, but what a gas that would be ...

Troublemaker Devil

I like your new line.

Some think I'm Superfly, some think I'm Supercool and some think I'm Superbad. Superstud was also once used but that is a different story!

My dogs do not give a flip as long as I feed them.

BTW, Crowns and actives rule!

Ditto ... One of my other favorite Superfly lines ...

"You might have seen a housefly, you may have even seen a superfly, but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly!"

Hey...look up the DFW Hornheads on Yahoo. Even though I've moved to Hornhead-free Houston, I still subscribe. Jeff (North Central Expressway area) has the most awesome home theatre setup you'll ever hear, and there are numerous others in the area and occasional get togethers.

Dave