La Scala Is, mine at last!

After my father's recent acquisition of Jubs, the Khons were moved to the back, and the La Scalas were out of a job. Not being one to turn down the needy, I graciously let them move in with me. (-; I am currently listening the poor rejected things (Its my birth day and my dad hooked them up. (I moved them in though...) )

I love hand-me-downs (-:

• Moderators

Buddy is seven. About a week ago Buddy told me if ever moves out he will take everything with him except his Hereseys. I asked "Why...don't you like them?" He said, "Maw Maw...of course I like them....that's why I would leave them here...... for when I move back in, I know they will be safe here!" You can't help but love a kid that loves their Klipsch so much they would leave them for safe keeping, even at seven years old.

MeLovesHereseys and one of his brothers were in Hope, with his dad for the Pilgrimage in 2006. What a great group of guys!

Hey, MeLovesHereseys, congrats.....I love the sound of LaScalas....great speakers. And...be sure and tell your dad I said, "Hi"

After my father's recent acquisition of Jubs, the Khons were moved to the back, and the La Scalas were out of a job. Not being one to turn down the needy, I graciously let them move in with me. (-; I am currently listening the poor rejected things (Its my birth day and my dad hooked them up. (I moved them in though...) ) I love hand-me-downs (-:

It's always a terrible thing if LaScalas or any Heritage speaker becomes homeless. You are a good man for taking them in.

You're doing the right thing for sure!

Congrats on your BD and LaScalas!