PYRO

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know why my photos are getting cutoff. But I think you get the picture

Those are beauriful!! I know how great they sound, too, so I think you're very nicely set (about 40-50 hrs of music may flesh out the bass).

Be sure to give us locals a household/speaker-warming when you get moved in and settled!

Your pics are 1024 X 768 pixels, which is large enough to cause them to spill out the right side of the window. Earlier forum software used to shrink them. You can see the entire pic by clicking on each pic to bring up 665 X 499 pixel versions, which fits the window.

Thanks for the pics!

Beautiful. Great choice.

The sidewalls are 1" thick right?

I know it's asking a lot, but I'd love to see a pic of the back side, especially the bass bin. If I remember correctly, they manufacture it by building the inside part of the doghouse with the "V" and then sliding it into the box of the bass bin. I may be off here. How do you access the woofer?

Greg

All of the pre-amp, amp options you listed should sound great. I know it's often hard to do, but try to listen to each before you make up your mind.

I've never owned Mac but I've had Carver (Sunfire) and B&K. In my book, B&K gets the nod.

James

• 2 weeks later...