Upgrade to The Grand Carriage Cinema Completed

SCOOTERDOG

As I noted in my post last month the video side of my habit has kept me busy. Well I finally have completed The Grand Carriage Cinema the way I wanted. I have added a new acoustic transparet 124" dia. 16x9 screen, new theater seats, rear riser, popcorn maker, wireless keyboard and mouse shelves to the equipment rack for the HTPC, and a sony PS3 Blue Ray player/gaming system. Although this is not to say I will not play with it here and there that the part of the habit I love.

Anyway here are some pics to enjoy.

post-8797-13819366879882_thumb.jpg

The room looks great..... [H]

Is that the Hereay build into the wall in the fourth picture? I seen the wall plaques that you have in that same picture, are those the ones found on the bay? I am looking to get some ofr my room and wanted to know what you think about them.

So, what was the frist movie that you put the system to work?

James

Hey thanks guys!

James,

Yes the Heresy's are built into the columns you see in that wall, one on each side. The columns house the heresy and also sconse lighting in the top.

The new theater seats are from Ashley Furniture and are part of there signature line. They are one of our advertiser on out TV station so I asked the rep who handles the account if the owner/manger would work a deal for me. They retail (lol) for 2499.00 they normally have them on sale at 1799.00 and I pick it up for......1299.00. Love the margins built into furniture.

scooter