Cornwall's in the House!

Bill H.

After a long (for me) arduous trip, I am pleased as punch with my latest toys. I took the indirect way to Kevin Miller's house in IL. Up US 47. Kevin called me, just as I was entering Aurora, IL and led me to his house. Perfect timing.

His house is beautiful, and after a short but pleasant listening period, we packed them up in my Wagon and we went to Star bucks, where he nicely treated me to a "On the Road Coffee".

I headed back on the Major highways on the return and got home much quicker. Hooked up the Speakers, sat in my Lounge chair, and promptly took a much deserved nap!...........Whew.

Kevin and his brother Mike are wonderful people, and the transaction went smoothly, without a Hitch. I will Post New Pictures later when I get a Digital Camera. As others have attested to, these are all they are cracked up to be, and More!

Later............Bill H. out.........

post-4626-13819367023974_thumb.jpg

As others have attested to, these are all they are cracked up to be, and More!

They can't be... I don't own a pair. [8-)]

Congrats... always nice to get new toys. And I always look forward to seeing pics of the gear folks get.

Bruce

Tell the truth, They're are an awful speaker, way too big, no Bass, harsh mid-range ............... and they don't start breathin' until you put some power to them, junk I tell you ........... snicker,snicker ............. Hope you enjoy your's as much as I enjoy mine !!!! Two plus years going from wanting Khorns, trying La Scala's, and forte II's .......... never figured I'd choose Cornwalls, but I did, and I'm glad I did, fits my needs to a T ..... ENJOY, BILL H. !!!!!!!!!!

James,

I currently have the HK 240 hooked up to the CW's and the CW's really show how much I need either cleaner, or More Power to Fully make the CW's Sing........Hope this makes sense. I might just try the Sansui-----------good Idea!

Bill,

I only asked because I have my Corns hooked up to the H/K 730 and it sounds great. I also had them hooked up to my Yamaha 1020 until I got my Heresy crossovers back from Bob. Both of those receivers sounded great and I couldn't turn the volume up past half and still be standing in front of them.

I have my Outlaw equipment, 950/750, hooked up to my RF-83 setup for HT duty.

James

Bill,

Very Nice. They are a great speaker and I hope you enjoy them for many years.

I had my pair hooked up to a SET and VRD's and they sounded great with both.

They are now doing duty as my L/R front speaker in my HT set up (Heresy's make up the rest), which I hardly ever use. The system is being driven by a Denon AVR.

Many a time I will put on the Classic Rock, Blues, Smooth Jazz or light Classical channel and have the Cornwalls playing. They sound great.

Again I hope you like them as much as I have.

Danny

Thank you all for your Warm and pleasant comments..............honestly when I first brought them into the House I thought- Wow have I messed Up. They seemed so Big. But now (to me) they have become part of the flow on one wall................

Also as I play around and adjust the parameters on my HT receiver, I discovered (Duh) that they sound best as Straight Stereo Mode ! Then they become clearer and seem to come Alive..........Hope this makes sense. Again Thank you all.