New CWs are here

HarryO

First off let me give a big thank you to Stormin for selling me these great Cornwalls and being able to bring them down to Indy to me.

Nice CWs, super clean cabinets, new Crites B crossovers along with the originals.

They sound great.

Thank you again,

Harry

post-24628-13819399836456_thumb.jpg

post-24628-13819409993794_thumb.jpg

First off let me give a big thank you to Stormin for selling me these great Cornwalls and being able to bring them down to Indy to me.

I was glad to be able to pass along a good deal to you Harry!

Was even more glad that they exceeded your expectations.

Enjoy!

Randy,

Honestly I wasn't expection them to be anything near as nice as they are.

The price you were asking, the addition of the Crites Balancing Network, and you actually coming to Indy being able to do it as part of your work, were all bonuses.

I would have been more than happy if they were half as nice as they are.

It was a huge surprise they are so nice. This kind of thing doesn't happen very often.

My most sincere thanks,

Harry

It was a huge surprise they are so nice. This kind of thing doesn't happen very often.

Doesn't surprise me in the least.......

You've sold me many pair of very nice speakers over the years.

'Bout time you gotta payback for some of those good deeds you've performed in the past.

Nice work, Stormin. Tipping my hat to you.

They are really nice looking for 78's, glad for you HarryO, and nice job of keeping them in that shape Stormin !

HarryO has a 930 Twin under his bed that he's dusting off to try with those '78's as I type.

I'm going to bring a 930 down and wire in my Genesis II's.(Love these speakers).

If you're still awake light your 930 up, DTEL.

You can still Rock in America!

• Moderators

Still awake for now, but I am the only one, but it did light up very well the last two evenings !

Arf I love that thing, it gets used alot, it sounds good even low, but when you turn it up a little it comes alive ! [:D]

One day I brought it outside the back workshop doors and connected it to the MWM bass bins with split LaScala tops and pointed them to the back yard....I think I ran off some squirrels and birds when I turned it a little past halfway on the volume. It sounded very nice, the bass bins say 300 watts maximum continuous on them, could not imagine what 300 watts would sound like on them.

Why can't they just remake that exact HK line to sell new, you would think they would sell like crazy ?