Is Old Buckster AWOL Again??

fenderbender

Maybe there's hope for the rest of us when we too, turn cantankerous...  Wink

So what do you mean by when and we?  And who are you calling cantankerous?  Surprise

As cantankerous as he can be ....OB was the first person (Besides good ole GLA51) to really make me feel welcome after my very first post with a very sincere welcome...

Good life lesson....how important a few kind words can make a big difference in someone's life....I feel very protective of all you big lugs [:'(]....

ok, time to adjust my prozak....

As cantankerous as he can be ....OB was the first person (Besides good ole GLA51) to really make me feel welcome after my very first post with a very sincere welcome...

Many made me feel very welcome. OB and GLA51 included. I've actually met GLA51 in person. Had a blast - the "Wall of Voodoo" and "Wall of Boudoir" are just too cool and something everyone should experience more than once ... or at least once but I'm not sure once is enough. I mean it's pretty overwhelming the 1st time. And I hope to meet OB someday and jam to the Neville Brothers Live On Planet Earth with him. Bet it sounds awesome on his tricked out Cornwalls.

I joined in May 2007 and attended the Pilgrimage. My only regret was that it took me until 2007 to find the Klipsch Forum or at least stop and read..... which led me to sign up. Life (marriage, kids) gets in the way of some things... though my love of very good sound has come out of hibernation since that fatefull day in May of 2007.

ok, time to adjust my prozak....

Any extra? I'm kidding. At times I think my doctors have me overly medicated.... but they haven't found me for my shots recently... (heehee .... I'm not really as nuts as I seem at times - though that could mean I'm more nuts [*-)] )

I, too, hope our friend is okay. I've posted directly to OB on this forum many times, and he's even invited me to his house--when we've never even met. quite a guy i can tell. he has mentioned some health issues, so let's hope that he's just on vacation--or out searching for some rolling rock!
Hurry Back OB

he is truly a nice person he even invited me over too and he is within driving distance, maybe one day I should

I, too, hope our friend is okay. I've posted directly to OB on this forum many times, and he's even invited me to his house--when we've never even met. quite a guy i can tell. he has mentioned some health issues, so let's hope that he's just on vacation--or out searching for some rolling rock! Hurry Back OB

he is truly a nice person he even invited me over too and he is within driving distance, maybe one day I should

You should take him up on that someday Jay. Now that i'm living on my own (wife dumped me after 26 years), i'm hoping to eventually meet some forum members live and in-person. Sadly, Klipsch isn't located in God's Country (Southern California), so I can't get in on some of the get togethers that i read about. Probably go to the Pilgrimage next year and i look forward to that.

Probably go to the Pilgrimage next year and i look forward to that.

BigStew - go if you can it's a blast and the people are great. I'd like to say hope to see you there but probably can't make it to Hope where it's rumoured to be in 2009 in March but I'd really love to.

Yeah. OB is a really nice and great guy. I think he may have even invited me over too.