Thurs Nov 6 Event @ Audio Advisors (Palm Beach FL)

Amy

Well my schedule allowed for me to go. It's late and I have to get up early so... OMG these speakers are absolutely stunning to look at. The fit and finish are excellent. I'm afraid I would have to remodel my living room they are that classy. The sound is breathtaking. I got to listen to the entire line of the palladium and I am still shell shocked. The QUALITY is impeccable. All through the spectrum from high to lows these were just dazzling. The music sounded better than if you were there. I'm sorry I don't know how to explain it but these are the best speakers I have had the oppurtunity to listen to. I got to listen to them in stereo and home theater enviroment. During playback of Iron Man I actually jumped when I heard the initial explosion. I am really impressed with these speakers.

This whole experience was highlighted by meeting some very nice people from klipsch. I didn't know when I went that all the folks from klipsch would be there. What an outstanding bunch of guys. I got to enjoy my two favorite hobbies, motorcyle's and klipsch speakers. They even let me sit my fat rear on the OCC Klipsch bike. It was a beautiful bike and my daughter and I got our pictures taken on it. Thanks guys you made us feel real welcome.

• Moderators

Well my schedule allowed for me to go. It's late and I have to get up early so... OMG these speakers are absolutely stunning to look at. The fit and finish are excellent. I'm afraid I would have to remodel my living room they are that classy. The sound is breathtaking. I got to listen to the entire line of the palladium and I am still shell shocked. The QUALITY is impeccable. All through the spectrum from high to lows these were just dazzling. The music sounded better than if you were there. I'm sorry I don't know how to explain it but these are the best speakers I have had the oppurtunity to listen to. I got to listen to them in stereo and home theater enviroment. During playback of Iron Man I actually jumped when I heard the initial explosion. I am really impressed with these speakers.

This whole experience was highlighted by meeting some very nice people from klipsch. I didn't know when I went that all the folks from klipsch would be there. What an outstanding bunch of guys. I got to enjoy my two favorite hobbies, motorcyle's and klipsch speakers. They even let me sit my fat rear on the OCC Klipsch bike. It was a beautiful bike and my daughter and I got our pictures taken on it. Thanks guys you made us feel real welcome.

Thanks so much for the great feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the event. I'll be sure to pass this along to everyone involved.

Paul,

It was a pleasure to meet you and your daughter Alyssa at the Audio Advisor in West Palm. I am glad you had fun there.

Thanks for the warm review of our speakers. Everyone was stoked that got to see them. We would have had a much better turnout if the store's publisist had remembered to send out the 10,000 invitiations to their customers. Oh well, maybe next time.

Here is a picture of you with your daughter on the Klipch Chopper. Wouldn't it be nice to ride it some day?

post-20592-13819426641232_thumb.jpg