Woofers and Tweeters

Heritage Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Woofers and Tweeters last won the day on November 24 2016

Woofers and Tweeters had the most liked content!

5 Followers

About Woofers and Tweeters

• Birthday 04/12/1965

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

14617 profile views

Woofers and Tweeters's Achievements

Klipsch Forum Lifer

Klipsch Forum Lifer (8/9)

Community Answers

1. You've been a member since 2016 and this is your first post? You'd do well in the Marshmallow Test. I know where one KV-4 is. I hate shipping large cabinets. What is your location?
  2. I finished a project on some Heresy 1.5 and have some parts I am selling. I will let it go as a package, or in pairs. $500 for all of it. PM me for any offers or pairs. Tweeters - K77 Mids - K700 with K55M drivers Woofers - K22 I prefer local pick up. Free packing, buyer pays shipping.
  3. I didn't compare it to other amps. I have rotated it into the mix a few times and love how it looks and sounds. I have WAY too much audio gear, too many motorcycles, and other toys, so I need to let someone else enjoy some of it.
  4. TTT This one is headed to the FB marketplace.
  5. As others have said, the HK730 Twin works great with Klipsch Heritage. If you want more power, you might try to score either a Luxman R117 or the R115. Old skule Marantz or Sansui do great with Klipsch too. How much are you looking to spend? What do you plan to listen to?
  6. It's similar to DuraTex. I have read other's squabbles and at the end of the day, it is the same old duck season/rabbit season argument. I have seen both and I like them both, but I have not seen them side by side to see if I like one better than the other.... other than price. DuraTex - $94 ExoHyde - $75
  7. Oh, I thought it might be the cost of the coating or something. It looks like a lot of work to refinish them ready to paint, whereas Duratex will hide a lot of the small stuff. Also, if they had an industrial finish, rather than paint, they might not be scratched so badly.
  8. DuraTex or ExoHyde and some labor can make them look a lot better.
  9. Yeah, I never have liked the flash on that camera.
  10. Those look great. The KP301s sound great with chest-pounding bass and are placement-friendly. GLWYS
  11. Read that and see that more has been added. Thanks. Great work. I have a pair of MC30 that are very clean. Is there a way to tell if the original covers have been replaced?