Witch One?

Wrench722

Well in the classic TV series....Esmerellda is Witch One, and Samantha is Witch Two, Leaving Sabrina as Witch three.....

Mary Ingelmanis reported as the First Witch of Winnsboro, S.C.

Alse Young (sometimes also referred to as Achsah or Alice) of Windsor, Connecticut was the first person executed for witchcraft in America.

[:P] [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

the 6900 is a nice unit if you like the tone of mac gear

Well in the classic TV series....Esmerellda is Witch One, and Samantha is Witch Two, Leaving Sabrina as Witch three.....

Mary Ingelmanis reported as the First Witch of Winnsboro, S.C.

Alse Young (sometimes also referred to as Achsah or Alice) of Windsor, Connecticut was the first person executed for witchcraft in America.

Stick out tongueBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig Smile

the 6900 is a nice unit if you like the tone of mac gear

Fender you neglected to mention the Salem which hunt[:^)]

I had the MC-2102 (as well as a pair of MC-30's) I ended up selling them.

How to put this .... I ended up selling the 2102 because frankly, I don't think it gave me proportionately BETTER sound than the Crown K2's I am now using. (It didn't justify its cost)

It soudned nice and I DO think it's about the MOST beautiful amp I've ever seen... I LOVE the looks of that amp.

I ended up putting the 2102 (after I sold my Khorns) on the HF horn of my Jubilee's. I had a Crown K2 (and at a different time, dbx BX1) pushing the LF section. I simply never got wowed over by it, especially when you figure in its price.

If it was a $500 amp, then it's a no brainer on looks alone!!

Now... there WAS once an amp that DID strike me as a bit more spooky good sounding but it only had 4 wpc and that was a pair of Transcendent Sound SE-OTL amps. Very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyy sweet sounding..... but.... with 4 wpc, that didn't cut it for me either so they're gone.

I'm not familiar with the other Mac amp you mentioned so perhaps I'm not qualified to answer. I just wanted to give you some other thoughts from someone who had and sold all of his McIntosh amps (I'll now go to the dark back room where shady figures with their faces hidden can flog and skewer me)

If I were to try another tube amp tomorrow, I personally wouldn't go for a McIntosh but I'd try another OTL amp.

(now exiled in the closet with endless Christmas songs playing over the Muzac system)

If I were to try another tube amp tomorrow, I personally wouldn't go for a McIntosh but I'd try another OTL amp.

(now exiled in the closet with endless Christmas songs playing over the Muzac system)

the muzac will be played over Bose powered by McIntosh; such heresey; be off with ye

Both. One of the great things about McIntosh gear (and klipsch too), is you can resell quickly and for little or no loss. Only way to know is to try each side by side, and then flip out of the one your wife likes the least.

At least that is how I buy all my gear.

peace,

TommyK