I have been a Good Boy also

CIGARBUM

[:@]

I recieved my new McIntosh MC275 MK V just a little while ago, I'm still ripping the box open. Will get some pictaures later.

This mountain will be Rockin tonight.

Patience my friend...........NOW turn it ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![8o|]

C'mon now, it doesn't take this long to rip the box open and hook it up...let's hear from ya how this Mac sounds!Wink

Give him a small break, last time the new amp arrived it wasn't quite ready for power due to ehh... 'dampness' and bit the big one.

It's been long enough; the fireplace is hot and I know your room, it's way comfy......TURN IT ON!

OK Already it open and connected, it turned on, I can't give enought explicitness to tell how it sounds. One of the great question may have just been answered, can you tell the difference between a SS amp and a MC275 MK V, YESSSSSSSSS. The sound coming out of those Cornwalls is just wonderful.

post-32367-13819435651976_thumb.jpg

Hey Fender,what did you say, I can't hear ya. This baby will cook, I love it.

I have it upstairs with the Cornwalls, want to hear it with the LaScalas, but there downstairs. One too heavy to carry up the stairs and the other is too heavy to carry downsstairs. What's a person to do?

Happy Holidays to ALL. CB

Hey Fender,what did you say, I can't hear ya. This baby will cook, I love it.

I have it upstairs with the Cornwalls, want to hear it with the LaScalas, but there downstairs. One too heavy to carry up the stairs and the other is too heavy to carry downsstairs. What's a person to do?

Happy Holidays to ALL. CB

you will just have to convince santa you need another 275 for the lascallas[^o)]

merry christmas to one and all

Joe

Yo' Cigarbum, my heart bleeds for you! Let's see, Cornwalls upstairs with the new 275 (what was that McIntosh you took from up there, whaaa). Oh yea, I forgot the Cornwalls AND LaScalas you have downstairs with, what, OH yea, more McIntosh. Wait, then there's the spare amp.

Merry Christmas Bob.

You guys gotta get a look at the MCS (JC Penny Bob thinks) amp and pre-amp hanging out there. That is a marketing dream, wonder what it sounds like?