Zebrawood Jubilee and Christmas Fun

mikebse2a3

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome, Mike. You have an excellent taste.

I will contact you after I get mine about building the grills for them.

Who bought JCs TADs? I wish I knew they were for sale.

Kudret

Hey Kudret Thanks

Anytime your ready lets see what we can come up with to make grills for the new build.

Mark got JC's TADs (I'm begining to notice he always gets JC's best leftovers[:D]) if I'm not mistaken.

mike tn

• Moderators

That Zebrawood and black grills look great together. It looks like you have put alot of thought into designing that room for the perfect sound. I remember older pic's when you were just setting up everything on the ceiling and thinking about different sound treatments, you have come a long way, bet it sounds great. Very nice.

To the inquiring minds.........yes...........I have JC's TAD 4002 drivers. They are on my K402 horns. The speakers you see in my avatar are what I am running. The TADs helped me to reduce the complexity of my networks and speakers and so now I am simply in a 2-way system with passive networks. I took a pretty good leap forward with this move, and I have officially been a 2-way listener for a while now.

Why did JC sell his TADs? Honestly, you would have to ask him. The second he mentioned he MIGHT want to sell them I quietly claimed them and sent him a check pronto.

The Dtels will be the recipient of my K69 drivers and JC's K402 horns. I'm pretty sure that cat has been already out of the bag.

-

After Seti left with the Jub clones I redistributed my room treatments and achieved even better clarity in my listening room. Hence my comment on Mike's interesting looking treatment setup. I think they probably make a huge difference (improvement) in his room, and to Dean's point......I agree that they are necessary especially in my case with a long concrete wall behind my drywall on one side of my room.

The TADs helped me to reduce the complexity of my networks and speakers and so now I am simply in a 2-way system with passive networks. I took a pretty good leap forward with this move, and I have officially been a 2-way listener for a while now.

The second he mentioned he MIGHT want to sell them I quietly claimed them and sent him a check pronto.

Yep! shouldn't waste time when opportunity knocks![Y][:D]

I think they probably make a huge difference (improvement) in his room, and to Dean's point......I agree that they are necessary especially in my case with a long concrete wall behind my drywall on one side of my room.

Yes! hugh difference and absolutely necessary with any speaker system that someone wants to allow it to reach it's true potential!

mike tn