OLDEST one here with YOUNGEST kids

Me Loves Khorns

I have 3 steady girlfriends. 28, 27, 27. Two live next door on each side of me and the other works for the local school system.

All Hail Master Harry!!!!

PS. Hope they are appropriately assisting in your recovery to perfect health!!!Devil

They're probably one of the reasons I'm taking so long to fully recover.

There's something to be said for "home health care" and is a motivational factor to regain my health.

It's tough enough being a single full time parent at any age but I will say it's a blessing and great gift I never expected nor could have imagined being so wonderful. It definitely keeps the "old fart" symptoms from surfacing as frequently and I recommend it to keep you young.

And besides all that, being a single full time dad is a "chick magnet". The nurturing mother instinct kicks in making the girls lose all sanity and reason.

Harry

Just don't let them see you guzzling Vitamin E capsules like M&M's!!!Devil

Heredity and Ginseng root seems to be my ticket to an active lifestyle. I think the Chinese got that one right.

My grandfather was 82 when dad was born. Dad was the youngest of 6 kids. My grandmother was 28 when dad was born. I'm told I get it honest from "bad breeding" according to mom's side of the family.

Harry

I may have everybody beat...I am almost 56 with a 28 year old wife, and we are planning our FIRST child right NOW! Does "warming up the oven so that the baking can begin" count?? Wink

Hmmmm. You haven't got me beat yet though. I'm 52 with a 36 year old wife and my youngest daughter is two...