OLDEST one here with YOUNGEST kids

Me Loves Khorns

By request, I am starting a new one...

Who is the OLDEST one here with the Youngest kids?

I am 38, have a 7 year old.

Paul

That's pretty much average these days[H]

I'm 41 and my youngest is six. (I know several can beat that easily)

When my wife was 6, her dad was 56!! Can you say..... "accident"?

59 and daughter is 17, and Michael is 10. Late start, too busy running around defending my country from the Commie pinko's (or at least that's what the drill sergeant told us when we got off the short bus at Fort Polk Louisiana, Home of The Combat Infantryman for Vietnam... as the sign above the gate at North Fort said....)

Posted already in the other thread but 54 with a boy 7 and girl 4. I can not keep up the pace. Oh, I didn't mention how old the wife is....

You can do it!!!! Take your vitamins (especially the big vitamin E capsules...)!!! Enroll in some weird Ginko-Biloba, St John's Root warts (or whatever they call them) home delivery service so you don't forget anything!!! Beer on the weekends to take the edge off !!! It's not the boy that will drive you crazy; it's the "princess" who will be a teenager when you are 63+ (when most people really retire...) that will keep you on the edge!!!