New/Used Gear

jamesV

I just got home with my first McIntosh gear. I am the proud owner of a C-28 and MC2105, the guy also threw in a Scott PS-17 turntable for free. I am going to use the McIntosh with the Cornwalls and Thorens TT.

Does anyone have any information on the Scott TT?

James

Thanks everyone for the comments... [Y]

Well I just finished hooking everything up and making sure it is working. I just finished listening to DSOTM on cd and WOW....

Sad to say that it will have to make a trip down to TN and Mr. DeWick. I think that I will drive them down for a personal drop off.

Maybe I can see if anyone else needs his service and make the drop for them, of course within the Chicago area...

James

Congrats on your purchase!!!!!! I had the exact same setup until somebody decided to give away a C34V which i had to buy. the 28/2105 is a killer setup with cornwalls. My 28 is for sale on audigon and in the garage as we speak. I will miss it but one has to go. The 2105 is perfectly matched with the Cornwalls. You will have many pleasant evenings of listening with that combo. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Winchester,

I was reading along in those post when you get everything hooked up. That thread was one of the main reasons that I didn't have to think twice about the purchase. I can't wait until I am able to take them down to Terry and see how they sound afterward.

James