sick today, need movies

colterphoto1

I wore myself out last weekend, the TSCM trip with Roger, a friends funeral, etc. Now I've got sinus infection or something going on. Felt like heck yesterday and today is shaping up to be a losing battle too.

Need suggestions for movies to rent, I can't keep watching the same ones over and over again...

Michael

• Layer Cake is a cool British crime film with Daniel Craig, worth checking out. If you haven't seen it, Sideways is an excellent black comedy with Paul Giammatti, who is one of the best actors alive today. You'll enjoy either one. Feel better.

put on my sweats with disheviled hair and got to the corner vid store. Picked up the new Bond. Hope it's good. Got Nicholson/Sandler as backup.

nighty night all

and it's 4:30 in the afternoon 70 degrees outside. this bites. why couldn't I be sick in the winter when there was nothin to do?

M

Have you seen Shoot 'Em Up yet, with Clive Owen, Paul Giamatti, and the lovely Monica Bellucci? Lots of shooting and violence, but the ridiculously over-the-top kind like in Kill Bill 1 or 2, so it seems more wild than grim, like Sin City, with a fair amount of comedic feel.

Trailer:

Well I managed to shower and change clothes this morning. That's a start.

Monster headache still and there's a concert I'm trying to go to tonight- don't know if I'll have to give away my seat. It's a local band called Healing Sixes with Jason Bonham on drums, also The Why Store which is an old Indy band that gets together once or twice a year for an over-the-top show. Both my brothers are going so I'm going to rest up this afternoon.

Watched 21 last night also picked up Boogey Nights for some unknown reason (oh yeah those couple scenes with rollergirl). 21 was pretty neat, I've always liked Kevin Spacey in about any roll he's been in.