Klipsch bringing back RF-5 and RF-7?

Kain

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very interesting! I love how they have the wood front instead of black plastic on the original RF-7.

Gotta hate that they're not offered in the original natural Cherry. I'd be sorely tempted to buy another pair, but they won't match my existing setup.

• Moderators

Maybe they could build them in HOPE, then I might have to buy a pair. Of course the wife would love to see those in the bedroom.

. They are built in Hope. Can we take your order? :)

• Moderators

Gotta hate that they're not offered in the original natural Cherry. I'd be sorely tempted to buy another pair, but they won't match my existing setup.

We might be able to accommodate that if you're interested. I can inquire on Monday.

• Moderators

Does this mean that my rf-83 were a failed attempt at a better model? And then the Palladiums were failed attempt since the rf-83 were the base concept of the palladiums.

Absolutely not, Jay. The RF-7 is a different sound than the RF-83s - neither is "better," and we all know listening is subjective. You choose what is right for you.

I can't believe you'd suggest such a thing!! [:)]

check out the details in the photos- the FRONT panel is also veneered the same color as the rest of the cabinet. They LOOK GREAT even nekkid!

Michael

I'm definitely going to agree with that statement. I'm not a real big fan of the plastic face but, now that it's real wood veneer. I just might be interested in buying a pair. Even if it means breaking up my current system.[:^)]

Great, glad to see that they are coming back, excellent speakers. I have always loved my RF-5's, now with the return of both the RF-5 and RF-7 I might even be tempted to try the new RF-7's.

I also like the new wood fronts.

Gotta
hate that they're not offered in the original natural Cherry. I'd be
sorely tempted to buy another pair, but they won't match my existing
setup.

We might be able to accommodate that if you're interested. I can inquire on Monday.

While I am interested, it's not something that would be in the budget any time soon.

With the economy, all of my "fun" expenditures have been put on indefinite hold. [:(]

check out the details in the photos- the FRONT panel is also veneered the same color as the rest of the cabinet. They LOOK GREAT even nekkid!

Michael

I'm definitely going to agree with that statement. I'm not a real big fan of the plastic face but, now that it's real wood veneer. I just might be interested in buying a pair. Even if it means breaking up my current system.Huh?

The original RF-7 had a black wood front panel.