I Had a Dream...

justin_tx_16

I had a dream that I was in an Urban Outfitters last night that sold Klipsch Heritage speakers from the 1960-1980s new, in their original box.

Turns out, I often have dreams about Klipsch Heritage speakers, either they are the main subject of the dream or they are somewhere in the dream as a prop... It makes me feel at least, slightly obsessive haha.

Is it weird that I regularly have dreams about Klipsch speakers and photography/filmmaking?

Anyone else have these sorts of dreams? About Klipsch, about something else equally as interesting?

German Accent on:

the heritage line are representative of rather large speakers, 12' to 15' drivers, containing much power and authority!

your dreams concerning these objects focuses on your figurative obsession fearing you have a miniscule phallus, and your desire to have a large powerful male member ....zisss is quite common in the male of the species, wishing to have the biggest, most powerful, ummmm speakers......[;)][;)][;)][;)][;)]

oh and your hidden desire to posses your mother and kill your father

that will be all the time we have for today....please remit payment to the receptionist, who by zee way has very large woofers....