Are you afraid of a little girl?

tigerwoodKhorns

For anyone concerned about gun safety, my wife and I take it extremely seriously. Those are snap caps, not bullets.

I got rid of my Sig Sauer P250 because of too many misfires. The gun store took it back and I bought a Glock C26 for concelaed. Should be here tomorrow. They also had this beautiful S&W 357 Magnum on consignment. It is in brand new condition and my wife told me that we NEED this gun. She loves it. She wants to get a Glock C26 for her too to go with her 38 special.

She has no interest in audio but loves camping, dirt bikes and guns. Comes from growing up on a ranch.

post-10861-1381949927352_thumb.jpg

tigerwood,

Hey, sorry to be a punk about this, you're one of the good guys around here. My strict gun training says you have two failures in this picture, maybe three. Never point a gun at something you don't want to destroy, finger on trigger and not a remote camera I would guess? I'm sorry but I just have to point that out. Please be careful.

Thanx, Russ

tigerwood,

Hey, sorry to be a punk about this, you're one of the good guys around here. My strict gun training says you have two failures in this picture, maybe three. Never point a gun at something you don't want to destroy, finger on trigger and not a remote camera I would guess? I'm sorry but I just have to point that out. Please be careful.

Thanx, Russ

Your right. See my second post. Your right. Never point at somethiong you do not want to shoot. Always treat it like it is loaded and never put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot.

We put snap caps in (little plastic fake blanks that are shaped like bullets used to dry fire) and each double checked several times even though we put them in together, verified that the hollow points were in a different room, and dry fired it several times through all six rounds just to be sure. We take the safety issue really seriously. These things are way too dangerous to mess around. She really wanted the photo. We NEVER point them at anything that is living. This was an exception with lots of safety checking first.

Its a S&W model 65-3 with a 4" barrel. Purchased in 1989 and looks like it was never fired. A guy is liquidated part of his collection.