Guys, We've Just Got to Help Out Amy

thebes

• Moderators

Bill I asked you not to say anything, now you told everyone. [:@] [:o][;)]

Old, is old, if could live to 102 I would be middle age now, I don't think I could go another 52 years considering how I did the last 52 ! [pi][<:o)][D][:S][O] = [sn]

• Moderators

Mostly old guys??? What exactly are you calling ...old?

It's not really a number, but when you get there you will know. Being OLD is a privilege because the alternative is not fun, although it may be fun no one has come back complaining.

Mostly old guys??? What exactly are you calling ...old?

It's not really a number, but when you get there you will know. Being OLD is a privilege because the alternative is not fun, although it may be fun no one has come back complaining. Idea

LOL, Have you ever thought of doing stand up...comedy.?.

• Moderators

Back to our regularily scheduled Helping out Amy. Big Smile

The easiest way to help out Amy is to behave here, she has the rest covered.

But the other side of that is if we behave all the time she would not be needed here but there it a slim chance of that happening. [:P]

So Amy when we do stupid things here we are only looking out for you ! I will stick with that story. [Y]

All right you dunderheads let's get back on track here. By her own admission she's desperate. We're guys and desperate is our middle name.

Maybe we should go with a youth movement. How about this guy. He's a cousin of my Aunt Mabel. Good with kids, a fireman and he can rescue a cat after changing diapers.

post-14801-1381949942324_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

TheBes I think you might have something with that last pic, I think she would like that better than your last choice.

So when did you get that picture of yourself, last year or a couple of years ago, looking good TheBes, nice helmet !

• Moderators

more testoterone in my life is not something I'm seeking at the moment.

Could be true. I've heard some very outrageous rumors about Dtel . Up until now, I just thought he was bragging.

Oh no. Fini and me saw it in the bathroom. Ick!

In my dreams, I would have movies out ! [H]