Groomlake's bannanas?

david.reed21

I was posting a bit yesterday, watching Groom's weird stuff on geography (and I hope I never go to some of those places he's been), and suddenly his avatar goes bananas! I called him and he refused to answer, only referring to something that it was better than the hairy tacos last year..... Is he really as insane as I suspect, or is it a devilish ploy of some sort? Or has he finally listened to Mike Oldfield's "Tubular Bells" - Part-2 a couple too many times.... He's quiet on the subject mostly, just sits there in the comfy chair in his monumental tribute to Klipsch speakers his wife calls the man cave (he calls it the Wall of Voodoo).

What's next on his strange avatar list?

You rat!!! You would have to bring up that whole taco thing!!! I'm not insane (by technical standards anyway....) I really have been taking my medicine and the doc told me I need more potassium.

Marshal,

I understand that Yellow is a Sssoooootthhing Color, but...

I thought you might want to know that Potatos have more Potassium per serving...

Of course ya can't make a Potato Milk Shake can ya???

How are the "Bugs" Keepin Ya??

Roger

I finally got the A/C into the workshop to keep the bugs out. It was costing me a fortune in Bud Light With Lime just to stay hydrated, and then I never got any work done....

Taters vs Naners? Now there's a thought.... but then again mashed taters (which are my favorite method of tater consumption) require peeling with sharp objects of which I have been told by the therapists to stay away from.....

After much thought and consideration I have decided to forego vegetables and fruit for avatar pictures and have decided to use a picture my dear old dad sent me many years ago before he disappeared while working with the Kombai tribe in New Guinea. A tribute for sure, to the great intellect that has been passed down to me through the used genes in the pool (speaking of which I really need to clean up the pool... the swimming pool... but what the heck, what's the difference anyways).

I finally got the A/C into the workshop to keep the bugs out. It was costing me a fortune in Bud Light With Lime just to stay hydrated, and then I never got any work done....

Taters vs Naners? Now there's a thought.... but then again mashed taters (which are my favorite method of tater consumption) require peeling with sharp objects of which I have been told by the therapists to stay away from.....

Marshal,

OHhhh Sexy Avitar!!! [+o(]

Must be nice to have AC in the shop!! What size is your shop, and how big a unit did you put in??

Kevin Harmon just hooked up a big unit in his shop (a must have in Louisianna humidity)

Every Wednesday they have a gathering of "The He Man Woman Haters Club" at his shop for Louisianna BBQ and Klipsch music on his KP-600 stacks and/or his Motengators (MCM-1900 stacks)

Roger

After much thought and consideration I have decided to forego vegetables and fruit for avatar pictures and have decided to use a picture my dear old dad sent me many years ago before he disappeared while working with the Kombai tribe in New Guinea. A tribute for sure, to the great intellect that has been passed down to me through the used genes in the pool (speaking of which I really need to clean up the pool... the swimming pool... but what the heck, what's the difference anyways).

Marshal,

You could always practice on your Zero Vis Diving in the pool.. [^o)]

Roger