The technology age.

CECAA850

• Moderators

Yes it is.......And with all of this technology, we still can't get a government that can have a slightest clue about what the people want, this could be a great time for this country to move ahead but were stuck in the past with so many people over 60-65 and in power for so long making the rules. IMO

Not to make it political on either side, just appears to be such a waste !

Yup. In what were previously underdeveloped but learned countries there will be an exponential increase in otherwise intelligent people surfing the Internet and doodling with Facebook.

OTOH, I'm not sure how the population explosion fits in.

Wm McD

and higher broadband penetration in Bermuda means that the US is inferior as well as Japan...in 1999 broadband came to my town in college...I thought is was the best thing in the world...then I upgraded to a better DSL package...the I switched to cable internet...then I ran a dual-wan cable and DSL connection...then I upgraded to a 15/3 cable package...then I cancelled the DSL, then I downgraded my cable interent package to the minumum as well as cable tv and bought my cornwalls...they provide me endless entertainment for a flat rate, not a monthly charge.

After having just returned from visiting my finacee in China, I have an observation.

MOST, if not all of her students do not understand logic or understand reason. They only know the present, do not know what is happening around them (partly because they don't read or listen to the news, partly because of media restrictions and blocking of information, partly because they just don't care). Sheer numbers don't necessarily mean anything.

Bruce