Jolida customer service

winchester21

Had a minor problem- remote issue - with my Jolida Tube CD. First they sent me a new remote- no improvement. I sent the unit and both remotes back.

2 week turnaround- fast perfect and totally awesome repair. They even sent back the extra remote which I did not expect. Compare this with the nickel and dime garbage with other makes when something goes wrong. We are quick to comdem when things go bad but sonetimes slow to commend when thing are handled properly.

Jolida is a first class outfit which I highly reccomend.[Y][Y][Y]

I've had several Jolida products over the years. I had an issue with one and it was promptly fixed thru my dealer. I've had other questions and have called and spoken to the crew, including Mike Allen the owner. Great folks.

This to me is what sets Jolida apart for some of the other entry level tube gear makers out there. American company that I feel I can call and resolve any issues I may have.

I picked up a used jolida 101 tube amp recently (oldie but a goodie). The guy didn't have a manual, and it was obvious the amp was running hot, i.e. tube bias was set too high. I e-mailed Jolida on a Saturday asking about the correct bias setting and received a reply within an hour with the info. Amazing.

Thanks Win, It is always good to hear when a company does what all companies should do, but don't.

While we're on the subject of "honorable" companies, I would like to mention SVS, which is now SVSound. A good company with good products and great Customer Service.

It makes a difference. To me at least. Thanks again Win!

Dennie