Pretty cables for the working man..

Thaddeus Smith

I am actually looking for a set of speaker cables as we are moving into a new place. I need a pair to fit in here with spades and either bananas or spades and bare.

shoot me a pm if you'd like to receive one of the review samples.

Done done it

once i have the final product ready and sent out for reviews, I plan on having a separate post with pics and a space for the reviews. I've been working out design bugs and trying to establish what i want my "style" to be. once feedback/reviews are recieved and any necessary changes are made, I'll be launching the website and opening up shop.

the purpose of this post/poll was to see if there's even an interest in the idea. there turns out to be some, so I've been working on productizing my hobby. here's a teaser of what i'm moving towards as I built an interconnect for my portable headphone amp. still not sure if i'm happy with the rca end of things

cable1.jpg

the plan is to offer speaker wire in carbon or red colors and then interconnects in yellow or red. custom colors will indeed be available, but it may delay construction time since I'll only be keeping the aforementioned in bulk. additionally, if anyone wants to order with specific terminations or cable, i'll happily do those as well ..again it'll just take longer to turn the product around and may cost more, depending on the materials requested.

all sample spots have been filled

Pair of 1m interconnects - Groomlakearea51

Pair of 6ft speaker wire + choice of termination - USNRET

Single 1m RCA to Mini stereo jack - jamesV

Single 10ft headphone extension + choice of termination - jamesV

Pair of 1m naked lady interconnects - jacksonbart

• 4 weeks later...