What's wrong with this picture?

No Disc

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MacKlipsch,

i think we all lost a little respect of you from that comment.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black because I too have gone a little over the line the odd time with some of my comments to other members. That said - Your remarks in this thread go well beyond fair comment and are out and out personal attacks.You should withdraw them.

HOLY COW. My goodness! Why are you so... ugh. MacKlipsch, let me give you the benifit of the doubt that you are hitting hard times and just are not in your mind right now, because it sure seems that you are out of your mind. Wink.gif

jeez though, don't be an A$$hole, we are here to give and get help, not attack each other with completely obnoxious and immature comments.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

Something's in the water. cwm19.gif Between the downright nasty comments here and the ones that TREEHUMPERcwm35.gif is making,it's getting a bit outta hand. There's disagreement and then there is abusive. Aren't there some rules here that might warrant some sanction by the moderators? Some sort of banishment on a sliding scale?cwm24.gif

quote:

Originally posted by SOUNDJUNKIE:

Something's in the water.
cwm19.gif
Between the downright nasty comments here and the ones that TREEHUMPER
cwm35.gif
is making,it's getting a bit outta hand. There's disagreement and then there is abusive. Aren't there some rules here that might warrant some sanction by the moderators? Some sort of banishment on a sliding scale?
cwm24.gif

ditto

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

Seb---You thought it was funny fine, I thought it was obnoxious and indicitive of the general coarsening and lack of civility in modern life. I fail to see the humor in being startled out of my wits. This prank was sophomoric and on a level with tieing someone's shoelaces together; stupid, childish and immature.

how can you act surprised? ~9 people before you posted (and probanbly posted right afterward) things about this like it is a cheap joke, but funny, and no one was angry about it till you. Infact, nearly everyone before you thought it was funny, some did not say, but about 98%+ did give reason to believe that it was a funny prank

quote:

Non the less, it is cheap trick, somewhat like an exploding cigar/cigarette

after reading that, how could you be surprised of what was going to happen, soon enough the cigar was going to explode, you had warning.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

I'm an, uh, marginally older kind of guy and I thought it was funny. Not FUNNY, mind you, but funny. I sure didn't think there was anything NOT funny about it. I'm still not sure what got some folks so agitated. Stare intently at picture, goofy looking face suddently flashes at you and goes "boo!". And the problem with this is...???

Ray "clueless as usual" Garrison

------------------

Music is art

Audio is engineering

Ray's Music System