veloceleste

I've bought from several foreign ebay sellers in China, Japan, UK, Germany, Australia, and France. Never dealt with someone who couldn't speak english or didn't have their sale setup to sell internationally. You may have to wait for another to show up. I've sold many items to people in foreign countries who I told I didn't want to ship internationl so they found a service that lets them buy an item and they receive it in say LA. Then the middle man takes a fee and then ships international. I looked for one of these companies but didn't have any luck.

is ridiculously over-priced on Amazon. I haven't checked with the local record store yet to see if they can get it. It is available on ebay Germany for 9.99 Euros.

Is it available new in Europe? In some cases, oddly, shipping from Europe can be not that much.

Hi, I'm looking for a CD that doesn't seem to be available here in the U.S. It isn't available on Itunes and is ridiculously over-priced on Amazon. I haven't checked with the local record store yet to see if they can get it. It is available on ebay Germany for 9.99 Euros. I can't figure out if the seller(s) will ship internationally as I don't speak German and the translator isn't giving me a clear translation. Ha s anyone done this? Thanks for any tips.

If you give me a link to the seller I could check it out for you. If you cannot find it anywhere else and he does not ship internationally I could arrange it to be shiped to me and then ship it to you if this would help.

The first position

MAX RAABE komm laß uns einen kleinen Rumba 2CD Neu OVP(means original package) from Brainshadow for 14€ + postage delivers world wide.

second position

Max Raabe & Palast Orch.: Komm, laß uns einen kl Rumba for 10€ + postage is also new and delivers world wide.

third positon only delivers in Germany.