Championship College Football, does it get any better?

JL Sargent

Even as a Bama fan, I hate to see Colt get knocked out of the game. I want both teams with their best players in. Also Texas gave em one at the end of the half on that attempted shuffle pass. Who knows, maybe Colt back for the second half. I kinda doubt it though. A blowout no fun for anybody.

Mark with almost 100 yrs in the first half.

Ended up being a good game. It was really weird at times like when Bama went ultra conservative. I thought the Texas QB at times looked pretty darn good. I think Texas and Bama both will be in the mix next year.

YEAH, NATIONAL CHAMPS!!! [<:o)][^][}]

Congrats to all the Bama fans!

I cannot imagine the frustration McCoy must have felt to spend years getting to this game and then get nocked out minutes into the game.

If the back up could almost rally for the win makes you wonder what would have happened if McCoy could have stayed in the game. That is football for ya!!

At halftime and it was 24 to 6 I was afraid it was going to be another blowout but the Horns at least made a game of it.

I'd been hoping for Alabama to win. Not an Alabama fan, first, in the SEC, but am always glad to see SEC teams do well.

When I woke up this morning, I was glad Arkansas didn't have to play either Texas or Bama last night night. The game was essentially a toss up. The Texas defense held Bama the whole second half, save for the last two minutes.