NOT AGAIN PLEASE

BigStewMan

So Brett Farve tells ESPN that "...this could be my last game."

How many times do we have to hear that? I seriously think that guy has become an attention-*****. He wants to be the talk of the off season again and I really don't know if I can sit through another off season of "will brett be back or not?" talk on the radio. On the bright side, if he pulls this stunt again and the media is sure to fall for it again, it will definitely drive me back to music on my drive to work and during lunch.

don't get me wrong guys--i wasn't saying he wasn't playing well. my point was just that i'm tired of hearing the retirement talk at the end of every year.

it's like the guy that keeps telling you that he'll give you a good deal on his mint condition khorns--then when you say that you'll buy them, he decides to keep them. after the third time, you don't want hear it anymore--sell them to me or stop telling me that they're for sale.

Seems to me the the guy has the system figured out. Retire at the end of season, wait until midway through training camp and join another team. Lets face it, his body probably felt sooooo much better when the regular season games. Maybe thats why he still has it at 40!