Duplicate (with the weird server error message)

That was the weird part..... I started the thread (http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/132699.aspx) and on pressing "post" initially, then on about 2/3 of the posts with the pictures, the server time out message came up. Did the back button and refresh the thread and the post would come up ok. Then when I got finished, I went back to General Questions to check it and found an exact duplicate of the initial post....

Pictures were all pretty much less than 400k, and all less than 900x700 pixels... Maybe they were doing server maintenance....

I have been havin the problems with Server timeout for about 3 days now. If I just ignore the timeout and go back to the forum I find that it did actually post. I thought it could have been something with my connection but if other people have this problem it could be the forum server??

I don't mind the duplicates. It's the ones where I type out a paragraph and hit "post", only to have a blank message box pop up and I have to type the whole thing again, that really hack me off.

that happens to me all the time (from work computer only). in fact, i've given up on many posts over the past couple of months because i've typed it out, hit post, then a blank message box appears.

it is frustrating; but, it's really all of your guy's loss--i've said some of my most interesting comments in those posts that disappeared.

-i've said some of my most interesting comments in those posts that disappeared.

I feel for you brother..... Yessiree!!! Some of my finest coherent thoughts (and hey folks, I don't have that many!!!) were wiped out by the "quick reply" screen repeat and a red asterisk......

I now <Ctl-C> the whole thing before I hit post......

[H]