Rock n Roll Trivia

bluesboy

OK this is a tough one. What artist has an album produced by Elton John and Rod Stewart, and has the spoken words; "What is that Boo-gee Woo-gee music........."? Elton John and Rod Wood play on this album but this clue may not help you.

P.S. Your Google skills may not help you with this one.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What singer/songwriter is one of only seven authors to have had a number 1 best selling book on The New York Times Best Seller fiction AND non fiction list? (Ernest Hemingway, John Steinbeck, Irving Wallace, Dr. Seuce, William Styron and Mitch Albom are the other six authors)

What singer/songwriter is one of only seven authors to have had a number 1 best selling book on The New York Times Best Seller fiction AND non fiction list? (Ernest Hemingway, John Steinbeck, Irving Wallace, Dr. Seuce, William Styron and Mitch Albom are the other six authors)

I know, I know, I know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Beefheart!

Ok, ok, I know I'm wrong but I want to play so toss me soft softballs. It's a trivia game, not obscura game.

Kinky Friedman?

OT is correct. My mother has lived on Abbey Road since the late 60's. It was named that long before the Beatles made their music, but, not suprisingly, the street sign has disappeared a number of times over the years.