Help with tree i.d.

Amy

• Moderators

sorry amy, i don't think it looks like a dtel. but it might after you crush it up and smell it like oldtimer suggests

Don't look like me, but if you want something to crush up and smell try the California state plant. It's so popular they even look for them with helicopters and when they find them they send in special people to bring them out the woods, they say they grow like weeds !

post-11804-13819555665466_thumb.jpg

post-11804-13819582529514_thumb.jpg

sorry amy, i don't think it looks like a dtel. but it might after you crush it up and smell it like oldtimer suggests

Don't look like me, but if you want something to crush up and smell try the California state plant. It's so popular they even look for them with helicopters and when they find them they send in special people to bring them out the woods, they say they grow like weeds !

Was that taken in your back yard?[:o]

As Sgt Schultz would say, "I know nothing!"

Only to be used for Medicinal purposes.

Now where was that funny looking clip with the feather on in??

dunno if south park exceeds your guys' generational tolerances, but last weeks episode is right in line with this and absolutely hilarious (to a guy that grew up with south park)