vinly sleeves

If you guys need a new record cleaning brush (dry), I really like this one. It has carbon fiber bristles on the outsides, with a velvet pad in the center. It does a really good job of cleaning dust, etc... and the carbon fibers helps eliminate static. [Y]

$13.95 at sleeve city is a good price.

DC-305.jpg

Dennie

I have a VPI record cleaner 16.1 or something like that the 500-600 dollar model. Does one side at a time I have not unpacked it yet - been using an older Thorens cleaning set that another forum member gave me because he does not listen to vinyl. I t works OK but need to do some serious cleaning .The machine came with a small bottle of their cleaner and some concentrate- I have heard that this stuff is krap. Any suggestions of what / where to buy and any proceedure tips are appreciated. Sorry if I already asked previously.

bought the mofi sleeves- inner and outer- some boxes and dividers- also the reccomended dry brush. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a VPI record cleaner 16.1 or something like that the 500-600 dollar model. Does one side at a time I have not unpacked it yet - been using an older Thorens cleaning set that another forum member gave me because he does not listen to vinyl. I t works OK but need to do some serious cleaning .The machine came with a small bottle of their cleaner and some concentrate- I have heard that this stuff is krap. Any suggestions of what / where to buy and any proceedure tips are appreciated. Sorry if I already asked previously.

bought the mofi sleeves- inner and outer- some boxes and dividers- also the reccomended dry brush. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discdoc.com

Get the brushes and fluid from him. Call him and he'll tell you what you need. Don't let him talk you into buying too much stuff. Just get the concentrate and two brushes, one for cleaner and one for distilled water. Keep them separated. You can also buy cheap replacement pads for both your machine and your brushes. That will save you a ton of money down the road. They are self-stick pads and work as well as the originals.

Our local LP store has many treasures buried in stacks of albums. Condition is completely ignored. They have used TTs for sale for 25-50 dollars- mostly old Gerrards and pannys stacked on top ot each other. The place specailzes in shag and beach music. All kinds of records stacked everywhere on top of each other- Like nails on a chalkboard[:@] Nice folks but I cringe everytime I go in there thinking of what has been ruined