Let's see your I've lost it audio shots

Pete H

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and now darn it, my new interconnects, power cables and speaker wires will not be here until next week, what to do, what to do?

Oh, I know, I can wait on my new TT dust cover and album display stands to be built. Sigh, they too won't be ready until next week.

Great! The UPS dude just delivered the new power center, I can play with that.

I need help boys!

and now darn it, my new interconnects, power cables and speaker wires will not be here until next week, what to do, what to do?

Oh, I know, I can wait on my new TT dust cover and album display stands to be built. Sigh, they too won't be ready until next week.

Great! The UPS dude just delivered the new power center, I can play with that.

I need help boys!

That's what I'm talking about! I'm feeling much better about my purchases now. Nice Shots!

Don I am curious, do you have backs on those rear Khorns? In the photo they apppear to be with out walls.

Cornman

Yes, I have backs on all four of them ! I have the fronts towed in a little so they image properly and the rears are towed in to match. For the first year I owned the fronts I had them stuffed back into the corners and didnt know that were supposed to image. I had a fella over one day that builds tube amps and he listened to all my systems. He liked every system but this one and asked me to tow them away from the wall. I could not believe the difference, now I knew what imaging really meant. It makes sense now why members say you need a big room with Khorns. I put false backs on all of them and I have made a piece to go at the bottom of the tailboards I just havent put them on yet. I dont know if that piece will make any difference. Heres a pic.

post-29696-1381958377603_thumb.jpg

Very interesting. Thanks for the photo. I dont have good corners, & if I ever go the Khorn way I will need backs. However the call of Jublie's keeps wispering in my ear [;)] What year model are yours - any other mods?

As for my "lost it audio shots' I guess I could just post a photo of my bank statments. [6]

Cornman

Very interesting. Thanks for the photo. I dont have good corners, & if I ever go the Khorn way I will need backs. However the call of Jublie's keeps wispering in my ear Wink What year model are yours - any other mods?

As for my "lost it audio shots' I guess I could just post a photo of my bank statments. Devil

Cornman

I have a template that I use to cut backs for others. My fronts are 1981 WO w/ crites xovers and my rears are 1979 WO original no mods. Both sets were from the original owners and and in immaculate condition . I had another set until a couple of months ago when my ex brother-in-law talked me into selling them to him. As it turns out he doesnt have a place for them and wants me to store them. I told him no problem I will store them right back in the living room where I had them. Now I will be able to listen to them without spending a dime. One day when Jubilee,s come up on the used market I will have a set !

post-29696-1381958380603_thumb.jpg

To this (don't have a shot of my rear Belles in a 5.1 setup)

Usnret, all you have to do to get the rear shot is turn around and click ! Here is a picture of the front 2-channel and h/t system

OK, found one of the rear Belles but seems I can't find ones of the KHorns. How, ya like that dinky left over M&K center in the center?

(SVS PB12Plus/2 in the rear and RS-7s on the sides)