We got another baby coming.

bigdaddy

• Moderators

"We have another baby coming" Do you know what's causing that?

" My wife is freakin out. " Well I guess she is, I don't blame her, one girl and now two boys, I was never lucky enough to have a boy, 3 girls, To me boys are easier as I found out with finally a Grandson, the first boy in the family since me.

It's not reported on much but it's a really debilitating illness and has been known to last for up to 30 years or more, very dangerous. [;)]

Well Congratulations and enjoy them while there young and take many pictures they change quickly.

• Moderators

Thanks all for the encouragement.

Did not want to make it sound like a bad thing, but to the people who are older than you it's a full time job. That's why old worn out people do not have kids, they can't handle the work required.

It's a great thing, I am glad for you, I think if you never have kids you miss out on one of the most rewarding things you can do.

But being the smart@ss I am when people tell me there expecting I usually say.......Wow, sorry to hear that,........ you should see there face, especially if this is there first child, they have no clue, if they have kids they usually laugh.

Enjoy it while your young. [Y]

congrats to you both!

Keep in mind that they'll be grown & gone before you even know it....

You'll come back here in 20 years thinking it was "yesterday" and we'll be having wheelchair races to see who gets to host Amy's ducks next...

[<:o)]

• Moderators

Keep in mind that they'll be grown & gone before you even know it....

That's what I thought also, not always true......the gone part anyway, sometimes they come back.

But I do get to see my Grandkids everyday now. [:D]

Thanks all for the encouragement.

Did not want to make it sound like a bad thing, but to the people who are older than you it's a full time job. That's why old worn out people do not have kids, they can't handle the work required.

It's a great thing, I am glad for you, I think if you never have kids you miss out on one of the most rewarding things you can do.

But being the smart@ss I am when people tell me there expecting I usually say.......Wow, sorry to hear that,........ you should see there face, especially if this is there first child, they have no clue, if they have kids they usually laugh.

Enjoy it while your young. Yes

Funny thing is I am going to be 42 in a few months. The one little girl is a full time job. ;-}

• Moderators

One good thing being a little older you appreciate them a little more, or is just seems like it. We had our first when I was 21, and two more over the next 2 years ! Things were crazy back then for us, we never had the time to relax and enjoy much of it with both of us working and everything was non stop.

I know I appreciate my Grandkids more now that I am older, not that they don't get my blood pressure up at times, I do have much more time and patience now also.

The little rug rats should come with an instruction manual, or at least a helper ! [8-|]

" insanity is not hereditary, you get it from your kids "