NEED HELP FROM SOMEONE WITH A GOOD EAR

Gilbert

Whoooooooooooo after I got there...........realized it was a site for "Grow Lights"...........got off real quick...........Hmm

yea I know, I saw this coming from someone; but I liked the music that much. My search initially started off with an email about a reporter in spain that gets trashed on a drug raid while reporting the news, that led to a youtube link, that branched to another youtube link, that led to this guy's (or gal's) website. The music caught my attention quickly. Anyway, not sure what the big deal is, there's got a be at least a few 100 thousand websites like that in the US alone.

Screw it. I just sent them the question directly from their "Contact Us" link. I gave them my email too. If the Fed's come busting down my door, their gonna be sorefully disappointed. heheheheh

the things some of do for some good tunes.[:)]

Any information about the music on this website would be much appreciated.... artist, album, song tile..... anything, thanks.

Sounds like reggae to me .

REGGAE?!...... Damn, you must be smoking pot. That's contemporary Jazz if ever I thought (?) I hurd it.

But REGGAE, be gone with yourself mhhaan!

Whoooooooooooo after I got there...........realized it was a site for "Grow Lights"...........got off real quick...........Hmm

also the ATF has a good Ear/Eyes and reach...........

I don't know if you've noticed, but pot's pretty much legal in a few states. CA,CO,MT, to name a few.

also the ATF has a good Ear/Eyes and reach...........

I don't know if you've noticed, but pot's pretty much legal in a few states. CA,CO,MT, to name a few.

MA...

I owe the man who sunburned his willy a thousand pardon's. SUNBURNWILLY, oh great blistered willy, I doubt you no more...... for you have golden ears; infinitely better than my wax encrusted ole countryboy ears. U R DA MAN!!!! A thousand pardos, mercy, show mercy.

The owners of the company replyed, the instrumental loop that plays at the end of the song is by the REGGAE artist know as "Eek A Mouse". The name of the song is Anarexol. Dtel, you got it also, so thank you too.

Guess I'll go music shopping right now. Papapapaaaaaa deedeedeedapapapaaaaa.

post-12381-13819584532128_thumb.jpg

They sent me that reply also.

You might want to listen first before you buy.................

http://community.klipsch.com/forums/t/136014.aspx

Thanks you too Bill, I didn't notice (not surprising) you had followed up on this. And it's okay if there's some crappy songs on his LP's or CD's..... it doesn't matter. I generally enjoy listening to new stuff, so long as it's not that gansta rap crap. I've got serveal Kid Rock LP's, and I hate most of his music, or at least 95% of his Rap Songs, but it's thoughs few 3 to 4 good songs per album that he consitently has, that make his music worth buying. The boy has loads of tallent.

Anywhooo, it's time to give Eek A Mouse a listen too.