Yay, another caption contest!

Amy

Amy,

I remember back in the '70's and early '80's alot of the folks at the plant in Hope walked and/or ran on breaks, lunch, etc. Don't know if they still do or if you were aware of it or not. May or may not be a connection.

My caption is a true story by the way. I first heard about it in '81 or '82 from Woody Jackson(not Chuck). Then in the Spring of '82 I spent a week in Hope at the compound for some training and saw it with my own eyes. Quite a sight to say the least. Ask around and you will find someone that remembers.

Ever drive across piss bridge to Garland for Catfish and Hushpuppies? HeHe! I have a hundred great memories from just that one week in time.

• Moderators

Dtel, maybe those two folks were chasing you down after you had just won another klipsch contest.

I think you may be right, I refuse to win anymore, I am to old to run and hide.

I have won 3 things in my life, the first was a Turkey, of course I cooked and ate it,[:P] the last 2 were from Klipsch and I still enjoy both of them. [Y]

Seti,

Yes I do. It is a brochure a little smaller than an business envelope. The picture is part of a fold out.

I suppose I could scan the whole thing.

BTW by the way Amy was writing, I thought maybe the use of the photo was somehow lost. I wonder just how much of old Klipsch literature is stashed away in Hope or Indy. Unfortunately we don't have a repository for such publications. If Amy or Trey set up a place for them we could all get togther and send in things -- assuming they're otherwise lost.

Wm McD

• Moderators

BTW by the way Amy was writing, I thought maybe the use of the photo was somehow lost. I wonder just how much of old Klipsch literature is stashed away in Hope or Indy.

I'm sure Hunter knows the origin of the image, and probably Trey too. They weren't around for me to ask [:)]

Jim is taking very good care of our archives, and is in the painstaking process of archiving/scanning/filing EVERYTHING, and I mean everything. If you have something you want to send, by all means, please do!