The 2010 Picky Report

• Klipsch Employees

I wanted to take a minuet to thank each and everyone that helped me and put up with me. Lord knows that's not easy. I have made some very good friends here and some of the best people I have ever met. Each time I have been a part of this event people come from everywhere to help. They come from here at klipsch and from our extended family on the forum. I don't take praise or gifts very well. I prefer to give than receive. My gifts come from the joy others get from what I do. So to hear all of you share how much you enjoyed the event really touches me. The gift that Christy made and many of you signed will have its place on my wall. Thank you so much for taking the time to do such a thing for me.

I would ask that any of you that have pictures of the event of any kind let me know. We will find a way for you to get them to us, if you are willing to share.

Thanks again for being a part of our extended family.

Trey

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Trey. We were so busy that I'm sorry we didn't get the time to talk very much, but it was great seeing you. Thanks for letting me help out by getting me a spot running one of the TV cameras. That was a real blast. I'm already looking forward to seeing you next year. If you happen to travel up in my neck of the woods, please stop on by. We've got a room for you to stay in if you need one. -Glenn

• Klipsch Employees

Picky, I would love to come visit. I don't know that I could make it ...those darn MI lefts mess me up.

For this site, for the festival, for life we all have to work together. When you get a chance to work, enjoy music and life with folks like the ones we have here on this site, Life is just a little easier.

Thanks

Picky, I would love to come visit. I don't know that I could make it ...those darn MI lefts mess me up.

For this site, for the festival, for life we all have to work together. When you get a chance to work, enjoy music and life with folks like the ones we have here on this site, Life is just a little easier.

Thanks

Hahaha! Hey Trey, don't sweat the Michigan-Left-Turns (yeah, they do suck), I can show you how to get to the house with all right turns! The invitation stands, bro. Thanks, it was my pleasure. -Glenn

Thanks

Hahaha! Hey Trey, don't sweat the Michigan-Left-Turns (yeah, they do suck), I can show you how to get to the house with all right turns! The invitation stands, bro. Thanks, it was my pleasure. -Glenn

What's the story about Michigan-Left-Turns? I feel like I am being left out on an inside joke.

MSU '79

It sounds crazy, but for a left turn at a major intersection , you drive through the intersection in the left lane then make a U turn in a lane designed for such a thing, then drive straight through the intersection. Seems to work for them.

It sounds crazy, but for a left turn at a major intersection , you drive through the intersection in the left lane then make a U turn in a lane designed for such a thing, then drive straight through the intersection. Seems to work for them.

It is crazy. But you get used to it. Sort of. I did it for several months > 20 years ago. I thought you first turned right and then did the U turn to complete the left turn?