Pilgrimage weather

Local Text Forecast for

Hope, AR (71801)

Weather for your life

Weather Related to...Air Quality & PollutionAllergies & PollenBoat & BeachCold & FluFitness & ExerciseFlights & Business TravelGolf WeatherHome ImprovementInterstate Driving ForecastLawn & GardenOutdoor RecreationPetsSchoolday WeatherSki ConditionsSporting EventsVacation & Travel GuideWedding Planner
Jun 11 Today
Sun and clouds mixed. Humid. High 92F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Jun 11 Tonight
A few clouds. Humid. Low 73F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Jun 12 Tomorrow
Partly cloudy skies. Hot and humid. Heat index near 105F. High near 95F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Jun 12 Tomorrow night
Partly cloudy. Humid. Low 73F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Jun 13 Sunday
Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 90s and lows in the low 70s.
Jun 14 Monday
Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 90s and lows in the low 70s.
Jun 15 Tuesday
Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the low 70s.
Jun 16 Wednesday
Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the low 70s.
Jun 17 Thursday
Jun 18 Friday
Jun 19 Saturday
A few thunderstorms possible. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the low 70s.
Jun 20 Sunday
Scattered thunderstorms possible. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the low 70s.

i really wanted to go to the pilgrimage and planned to--until i found out it was in Hope. Not that i don't want to go there; but, the weather is what kept me away. My asthma just doesn't like hot & humid weather...it really knocks me out. Looks like I made the right call by staying away. Hope everyone that attends has a good time. Steve

Today hasn't been nearly as hot as tomorrow should be. Thankfully, the factory had occassional blasts of cooling air. Thanks to Klipsch for opening your doors for us again. I've toured several times, and it's awesome to see new products each time.

I literally just heard the LaScallas crank up next door to me. When I checked out the ball park, Trey and several guys were figuring out the sound and light systems, and I stuck my head in the bldg. reserved for us. I think the music tonight may be outside at the park. I'm giong to hook up the 2A3s & Peach to Tim's LaS next door & let him hear them with tube gear. He says they have good beer:)

Later,

SSH

• Moderators

i really wanted to go to the pilgrimage and planned to--until i found out it was in Hope. Not that i don't want to go there; but, the weather is what kept me away. My asthma just doesn't like hot & humid weather...it really knocks me out.

You wouldn't have fared better if it was in Indy this weekend. It's completely oppressive today. Probably not quite as bad as Hope, but bad enough. Yuck.

It has been hot, but we've had some saving breezes under cloud cover, the Hope police dept. loaned us a shop fan, and we are under the shade of the tent. Those of us from "around here" are fairly comfortable. The music has been good enough to keep many minds mostly off of the heat.

SSH

i really wanted to go to the pilgrimage and planned to--until i found out it was in Hope. Not that i don't want to go there; but, the weather is what kept me away. My asthma just doesn't like hot & humid weather...it really knocks me out.

You wouldn't have fared better if it was in Indy this weekend. It's completely oppressive today. Probably not quite as bad as Hope, but bad enough. Yuck.

May I suggest Northern California? How about an Alaskan cruise??

May I suggest Northern California? How about an Alaskan cruise??

Fini--although i've lived most of my life in SoCal, I'm an Oakland boy. Nearly moved to Bodega Bay last year, had a chance to work in Petaluma; but, opted to stay with my county job in SoCal (Orange County)--besides i'm afraid of birds ;-) Amy, any chance on moving the Pilgrimage to wintertime? :-) I spent five years in Michigan, so I can handle the cold. **Steve**

• Moderators

It was hot and humid, we felt right at home. [:S]

BUT was well worth every bit of the heat, we had a good time.

Not everyone was so lucky, about 30 miles north of us was much more rain than what we received in Hope.

This was the night we arrived in Hope, it was a really bad thunderstorm, we could see from the lightning it was much worse a little North of Hope. The next morning we heard on the news what had happened, it was described as a 20' tall wall of water, and it went right through a campground.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2010_Arkansas_floods