Opinions Please Chorus II's

jwwrs

Good Morning, everyone.

Finally found a pair of Chorus II's. The lady I talked to said they look just the way they did when they pulled 'em out of the box.

525.00 and a 700 mile round trip drive. I estimate fuel at about 75.00 total.

What do yall think? Here are the pics.

3n73pc3l85O05Z35X0a4sf1f5cab6e3d61e17.jp3n73kf3pd5Z45P45X4a4scaaeb650219118f7.jp3nc3k73o75O35U15S2a4s379def68f0ef1795.jp

IMHO, they are the best bang for the buck that Klipsch sells ! I think everyone should own atleast 1 set, I own 4 sets and would not consider selling any of them ! Black is not the same as real wood veneer but they sound just as sweet. I personally would not make a 700 mile roundtrip to get a set but I waited 2 years for a set to come up in my area. In 2 weeks 3 sets came up and I bought all 3.Good Luck with your purchase on them.

I always thought black was real wood veneer, but did not pass quality control for a clear or oil finish so it was painted instead. Someone here should know for sure.

Oldtimer, you are correct , what I meant is I like Walnut, Oak and others that have the real wood finishes !

Thanks for input everyone, but I've decided to pass. If they had been Oak or Walnut, I would be driving right now.

Randall

So for $600 you could have a perfect set that you could put any veneer you want to on for less than $100, and you're going to pass?

Thanks for input everyone, but I've decided to pass. If they had been Oak or Walnut, I would be driving right now.

Randall

Smart move Randall, not everyone can 45 degree the corners on veneer, including myself and I have been a contractor and craftsmen for 36 years. If you can not do that it will never look as good as Klipsch IMHO !

Don

Yeah, I guess I was shooting from the lip a little bit there. I'd still be tempted to get them knowing I could use them,
check them out, and get out of them for at least what I got into them for if I
decided they didn't work out for me, but that's a personal decision. Sorry about that.