LeBron to the Miami Heat? Who'd a thunk it?

i don't think that is enough. they're not going to be able to put a decent group around them. there are minimum salaries in the league as well. i really like bosh, a lot; but, he's not an elite player like lebron and wade--so they're one tweaked knee away from a big disappointment. if lebron really wanted to win like he said, i think chicago was the more logical choice. Lebron on the current bulls team is far better than him on the heat. i still think the lakers win again next year.

This whole incident makes me sick.............to much coverage over nothing.............Americans need to turn off the Channels that support this stupid junk..............

More important things to worry about.............Geeeeeeeeeees.

Yeah really, Bill. What was I thinking? Of course I don't think any of us were "worried" too much about it though? [:|]

Anyway, let's rush right back to the never ending migrane headache known as the "gulf oil spill".[8o|]

This whole incident makes me sick.............to much coverage over nothing.............Americans need to turn off the Channels that support this stupid junk..............

More important things to worry about.............Geeeeeeeeeees.

Absolutely correct.....and its even sadder that The Prez with all of his concerns can find the time to contribute to this circus.

I agree Bill. How self absorbed does a person have to be to put on a circus like that? Is it true that Lebron charged ESPN for the right to cover his decision live? I dont care if the proceeds went to his charity or not, what a pompous a$$ move if true. It will be curious to see which of the three give up their personal stats to make this work. They were all averaging 24+ ppg before the move to Miami. I suspect one of them (Wade,Bosh,James) will be unhappy before the season ends.

I am a Chicago sports fan (Sox,Blackhawks,Bears,and Bulls when some guy named Jordan played), who is dissappointed that he did not come here. I now enjoy college and high school basketball more then watching the NBA, if LeBron came here maybe I would be more interested in watching the Bulls. Well I guess I will have more time to listen to my Klipsch speakers. A word of wisdom to all, all three players(Bosh, LeBron, and Wade) are represented by the same agency. (GO FIGURE)

Sure would of liked to see all three end up in Chicago but wow what a trio.

Add just a few fill-in players(which they already have a couple) who want to win a title and holy cow. Do I hear 4-peat or 5-peat or more.

Just go ahead and send the Heat to win a gold medal for us!

IMHO Lebron would not go to Boston or Chicago as there is bad blood between them. New York has a marginal coach and New Jersey, the clippers, and the Cavs would require about 3 years of learning the new coach.

JJK

I really like Derek Fisher. He has been a really good player for quite a while. That said, his defense is really dropping and that's the reason for the low offer from the Lakers. He kinda reminds me of "Big shot Bob" Robert Hory at this same point in his career. Great for coming in off the bench and hitting a few key shots during the game but really no longer a strong defensive player.