Shameless self promotion...

mungkiman

• Moderators

One of the best features of the view is the window glass itself. Amiran glass by Schott is non-reflective. Typically used for network studio booths, ground floor high-end window displays, etc. Cool product. Even at night, and with the interior lights on, there is virtually no reflection. James Crabbe described his night time view as "like living in a Christmas tree". Great man. One of the smartest clients I have had the pleasure of building for.

Very cool, little things like this really make a giant difference in making a home like this really special for the people who live there. That's what makes a real difference in a design, thinking like your going to live there yourself, great feature.

You and I are so much alike! Here's a project I recently completed. Note the "modern" use of corrugated steel with bold graphics as an architectural element. Much like Wright's Marin County building, this one is not in the meadow, but of the meadow. And getting more so every day.

old_shackA.jpg

Hello, exactly 13000 posts!!! A beautiful house this. We could exchange houses after all! I'd love to timeshare with you! The only backdraw is the planeticket... Where is this?

• Moderators

You and I are so much alike! Here's a project I recently completed. Note the "modern" use of corrugated steel with bold graphics as an architectural element. Much like Wright's Marin County building, this one is not in the meadow, but of the meadow. And getting more so every day.

Really nice how it blends in with the area, great ventilation also. [Y]

Really nice how it blends in with the area, great ventilation also. Yes

where i live, it would still sell for a million dollars.

• Moderators

Really nice how it blends in with the area, great ventilation also. Yes

where i live, it would still sell for a million dollars.

Just the property alone probably.

Thank you all for your very kind words. Oddly enough, we don't build many contemporary houses, but do build and remodel some fairly amazing places. Here's a picture of my favorite remodel ever. Built in 1908, and closer to 10,000 square feet, the Gaston-Holman house is on the National Record of Historic Homes.