Poor Amy....

Coytee

Looks like this LmxLidocaine9253 spammer had just a wee bit too much coffee.

Go get em girl!

I do wonder though, can you delete them as a group or do you need to hunt/track each spam individually?

Don't delete the spam on Serophene quite yet, I might need to figure out how to induce ovulation

[:^)]

I was thinking poor Amy too! There seems like lately there has been a lot of spamers! Maybe there could be a pre-approval she could do, before you can be a member. I know some sites do that. It couldn't be that more much work? Kinda like a background check before you can join our group!

• Moderators

Don't feel sorry for me this time. At least I'm at work and not dealing with it on a Saturday [:)]

I could set the membership restrictions higher, but I don't want to make it difficult to post to our forum. For now, I'll take the good with the bad, unless it gets ridiculous. This is only the second major attack.

Oh, and the bad thing about the latest spammer... I can't get into the threads to pull his IP address b/c they redirect to the spam website. Tricky, indeed.

Very tricky, but at least Amy got them deleted. Very interesting "spam attack", somewhat sophisticated, and probably not the last time someone does it. I'll bet the Klipsch IT guys are quite interested in how that was done in the forum software.

[H]

OPPS OWN NOT OWE

OOPS Wink

BTW Cliff, you were aware you could go back in and edit typos and stuff, right? I do it all the time (I have big fingers).

No I was not aware of that. How do you accomplish it?

He smashes them regularly with a hammer

(now in edit mode)

Look at the top right of YOUR response where the 'respond' (reply) button is. Next to it should be 'edit'

Hit it and smash away [Y]

OPPS OWN NOT OWE

OOPS Wink

BTW Cliff, you were aware you could go back in and edit typos and stuff, right? I do it all the time (I have big fingers).

No I was not aware of that. How do you accomplish it?

Go to the particular post you want to correct and click the "Edit" button, make changes and repost.

EDIT!! Coytee beat me to it, LOL.

Don't feel sorry for me this time. At least I'm at work and not dealing with it on a Saturday Smile

I could set the membership restrictions higher, but I don't want to make it difficult to post to our forum. For now, I'll take the good with the bad, unless it gets ridiculous. This is only the second major attack.

whew!....i'm still here until the standards are raised...tanks!