Something we've known all along... Klipsch is #1

Amy

I too would like to give my very prestigious personal endorsement of the new RF7 II being the best loudspeaker, as soon as a free pair arrive at my door step. Can we make that happen?

Yezzir. Just send Amy a check for 1599.99 to cover the handling costs.

Dave

The RF7-II narrowly beat out the Bose 901, which is number two on the list. Amazing. (They still make those? People actually still buy them? Unbelievable.)

I didn't read the details but my RF-25s beat Bose 901s and not by a small margin. I'm talking about the original 901s, that are considered to be the best of the series. Something is not right, how was "The Best" measured?

We have a friend who uses Bose 901s for music that has to be veiled to keep it from being harsh, but switches over to his horn speakers when he wants clarity and wide dynamics. As I've said before all BOSE 901s I've heard sound pretty bad, except for one pair in a Mendocino music store, where they have always been paired with the highest power amplifiers, starting in the '70s with the Phase Linear 700s (350 watts per channel) to the late '90s, with 1,000 watts per channel of McIntosh power. They have always sounded great! The 901s need the power!

Good publicity but it means nothing coming from a source that nobody has heard of .

my point exactly, so send me some free RF-7IIs.

Better yet , bring some new RF-7II's to my home and compare them to by discontinued Belle's . I'll give you first choice on placement and still guaranty my old girls will wipe the floor with them . You may of course have them back after the beating .

The RF-7 II has been chosen as the #1 loudspeaker for music by Bestcovery. Well duh.

Great job Reference team!! Yes

I'd think that the La Scala I is also a Floorstanding Loudspeaker. Having listented to the RF-7 I, I'd have to disagree that the RF-7 II is #1 for music. But regardless, KLIPSCH IS NUMBER ONE, period! And you don't have to spend two arms and two legs.