Pot flying into the US

dtel

• Moderators

I thought this was funny, they try tunnels, boats and almost anything else to get there pot over here to sell. Now they have gone Medieval on the business, there building catapults and hurling the weed over the border !

http://io9.com/5744961/mexican-authorities-seize-homemade-marijuana+hurling-catapult-at-the-border

I thought this was funny, they try tunnels, boats and almost anything else to get there pot over here to sell. Now they have gone Medieval on the business, there building catapults and hurling the weed over the border !

So many reply's about Pot, and now a post about it, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, you are making me think about this a bit. LOL[:P]

• Moderators

So many reply's about Pot, and now a post about it, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, you are making me think about this a bit. LOLStick out tongue

Don't let me corrupt you, I have no $ for bail. [:o]

Besides the stuff can kill you..........if you are standing by the border and get hit by a bail. My luck I would see it flying and catch it and turn around and see the DEA dude standing there ! [:(]

• Moderators

Yes we must protect our selves from the evil weed.

dtel.................are you seeing what I'm seeing????????? What did you pay for it?????????????, That there's funny, I don't care who you are> (pac man lives)Sleep

That dumb look is because I missed it. [:S]

They've got a chronic problem down there.

Here we go!

I heard that the leaders name is Maryjane, but to be very blunt about it the person that told me isn't very reliable and even though he's one of my buds, I think he's just blowing smoke. BRB, I need to go get a couple colas to cure my cotton mouth. I think I'll fire up some doobies on the cd player.....that will have to wait, there's a breaking news story about the KGB. Later.